Best quality & Services
offered at reasonable
prices over THREE DECADES
Autoclaves find usage in the process of
sterilization. When we sterilize things at boiling point of water, it would
kill only bacteria. But the spores of bacteria which are supposed to be
resistant for these temperatures will be survived.
Using autoclaves, it is possible to attain temperature greater than that of
boiling point of water. Spores of bacteria can also be killed at those
temperatures. Autoclaves are used in laboratories.
USES OF AUTOCLAVES
- Autoclaves ensure lab equipments are sterile
- Environment friendly options can be attained
- Dental and surgical equipments can be reused
Zero Leakage Laboratory Autoclaves
Proton Engineering Works is one of the leading manufactures of vacuum
pumps, rotary vacuum dryer, chemical flaker, drum dryer and vacuum
distillation units, lab autoclaves established for Last 25 years, The
Factory is located at Dombivli, M.I.D.C. near Mumbai, and has all the
required machinery, equipment & infrastructure.
Zero Leakage Laboratory Autoclaves are suitable for use in R & D
laboratories where high pressure, maintaining high temperature for long
period and variable stirring arrangements are required. High quality
mechanical seals are employed to ensure Zero Leakage and maintenance free
for its years of service. Our Unit comes in 1 Ltr to 100 Ltrs. Capacities
and can be used for temperature upto 250 C and pressure upto 50kg/cm2.
Autoclaves having higher capacities can be manufactured as per special
requirements. They are GMP models made from SS-316/S.S.304/S.S.Cast
High Pressure Hydrogenator
Hydrogenators are used for determining the
structure of compounds which have absorbed hydrogen, in small quantities.
Great accuracy can be obtained by this device. It is a complex device and
can be used by only experience persons.
More numbers of safety measures are to be followed while using High
Pressure Hydrogenator. Damage or leaks are to be checked before using this
device. No ignition sources are to be kept nearby this device.
Precautions to be followed while using high pressure Hydrogenator:
- Only good conditioned Hydrogenators are to be used
- The user should be careful while using this device since it contains
rapidly moving parts
- At high pressure, there is a chance of explosion of vessel
- Hydrogen cylinder has to be mounted securely
Gas Induction Reactor
Gas Induction Reactor is basically agitator is used for stirring the liquid/slurries and gasses and carrying out various chemical reactions. These reactors are ideal for obtaining high oxygen dissolution has been investigated at diverse function conditions including temperature (20–40°C), agitation speed, pressure (1.0–1.2 atm) and working liquid levels . Manufactured using superior quality materials, these reactors ensure radial change from this conventional approach.
The features induction reactors include:
- High pumping done due to dual to impeller system
- Self gas inducing type hydro-generator along with dual impeller system
- Two impeller system provides superior control an mass and heat transfer
- Improved heat transfer coefficients due to enhanced pumping, superior dispersion and uniform solid suspension
- Suitable width baffles in radial flow hydrofoil impeller forms compartmental axial stream attaining uniform solid particles
Oil Liquid Splitter
We bring in for our clients Oil Liquid Splitter
that find extensive usage in surface well testing. The involved system
comprises multiphase meter that allows flow-metering as well as sampling of
received oil/gas/water stream. Further, these compact gas/liquid splitter
are fixed to multiphase meter that are tuned to generate gas/liquid rich
stream from received oil/gas/water stream. Available in various
specifications, these splitters can also be custom made as per the clients
Heat Exchanger is extensively used to convert water into steam from heat generated in a nuclear reactor core. The coolant pumped at high pressure avoids boiling. Absorption and dissipation of heat takes place throughout the process. These exchangers have smooth finned tube in which extra fins per inch can be incorporated in the complete tube length so that blend of low friction air loses/high air velocity and utmost heat transfer per square feet of face area results in high heating or cooling capacity of heat exchangers in a given space.
- Compact and stable constructions
- High heat transfer coefficients
- High performance
- Optimized heat recovery
- Low cost of operation
- Low cost of maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Highly efficient heat transfer
- Future changes are possible by fitting extra heat transfer plates
- Less floor space required
- Power generation applications
- In food, Dairy and brewing industries
- Refrigerants in cooling systems
Floating Head Heat Exchanger
Floating heat exchange consists of a straight
tube which facilitates the exchange of heat with tubes which has sealing
separately and shell space. The tube plates which are on the both sides of
it have the heating surface tubes with welded or rolled in to these tube
It is also consists of the smaller internal tube plate which is equipped
with the reverse cover. Tube bundle can be dismantled by this internal tube
plate. Extra shell flange connection can also be found in this apparatus.
Why to use Floating Head Heat Exchanger?
- It is easy to use and maintain
- It provides high degree of flexibility
- Maintenance cost is low
High Temperature Heat Exchanger
Heat Exchangers which can perform at high
temperatures also, are called as High Temperature Heat Exchangers. Main
purpose of using such exchangers is to make utilization of non renewable
sources of energy and to reduce emissions.
Stirling engines pre heaters, micro turbines recuperators and natural
gas reformers for fuel cells are some of the examples for high temperature
Uses of High Temperature Heat Exchangers
- Utilize non renewable sources of energy
- Reduce emissions produced during the utilization of renewable sources
- High Temperature Heat Exchangers are useful in many industrial